Our team has decades of experience in retail, marketing, building management and technical infrastructures, and growing businesses, including:
- Managing Retail Businesses small and large, private and public - Members of our team have experience in company infrastructures from one store to several hundred. We understand what a small business can and can’t afford as well as the complexities of managing a multi-store chain. We’ve worked in both private and public companies and understand the additional challenges a public company can face.
- Forming Retail Businesses - Our team led the formation of Central Network Retail Group (CNRG) in May of 2011. We understand what it takes to get a business off the ground.
- Growing Retail Businesses - Members of our team have driven retail growth in several different retail companies both through acquisition and new store openings. Most recently, our team has driven CNRG’s growth from revenues of $27 million in 2011 to $370 million in 2018.
- Buying Businesses - Our team has led the due diligence, negotiation, and acquisition of dozens of businesses over the past several years.
- Opening New Stores - We have opened and relocated several stores for our clients in the past decade.
- Building, Developing and Managing Independent Brands - Our team understands Branding and has developed an Integrated Marketing product and process whereby we help our clients with the creation of a marketing game plan which is expressed and integrated throughout the physical store, print advertising, events, promotions, website, social media, loyalty programs, and email campaigns. Our team currently manages more than 25 brands.
- Optimizing Supply Chains - We have experience with most major suppliers, co-ops, and distributors in the hardware and home center channel. We work to design vendor partnerships and a supply chain that fits our clients’ business most efficiently and supports building our clients’ brands.
- Arranging Financing - Our team has experience and relationships with many of the largest banks in the nation and have helped arrange credit facilities, syndications, and bond offerings up to $200 million.
- Implementing Systems - We have implemented and/or replaced ERP, POS, Business Intelligence, and Communications systems in dozens of retail companies both large and small. We believe that data infrastructure can be a key in building competitive advantage. We also have in-house expertise in minimizing costs of telephone and data systems.
- Driving Profits - We understand retail and have collected best practices from our decades of experience and our work with so many different companies, each of which has done at least one thing better than everyone else. We constantly refine this collection of best practices in our management and operation of CNRG.
- Closing Stores - Our team has experience managing the divestiture of more than a hundred stores over the past 20 years. We understand the best ways to plan for and execute the divestiture of a poorly performing store.
- Selling Businesses - Our team has experience managing the sale of a business and has driven successful outcomes on that side of a transaction, too.