Modern, effective marketing is about defining a brand, creating a seamless message through every marketing channel and making sure that customers experience the same vision of the company, no matter where it is encountered. Our expertise in this area includes:
- Marketing Planning & Execution Support
- Brand Development, including Visual and Conceptual Elements
- Creative Resources, including Copywriting & Visual Design
- Digital Marketing, including Website Development, SEO, Social Media, & E-Commerce
- Traditional Marketing, including Brochures, Trade Show Booths, Exterior Signage, and Print, Television & Radio Ads
- Multimedia, including Video Production & Photography
Focused on the Hardware and Building Materials Channel
You won’t have to teach us the road map of the home center industry to get started with Tyndale Advisors. We’ve worked with companies and organizations throughout the supply chain:
- Hardware & Lumber Retailers: Retailers with a special focus in the home channel industry including hardware stores, home centers, lumber yards, and farm stores. These range from small, single-location stores in small towns to large format, multi-location retailers – and nearly everything in between.
- Product Manufacturers: Companies that manufacture products that are used in the construction industry. We are experienced with marketing to, and through, one and two-step distribution channels and have developed B2B marketing tactics that are effective and essential for today's markets.
- Service Providers: Companies that offer services to the construction industry, such as distribution, education, software, and financial services. Whether our clients sell services to product manufacturers, dealers, retailers or contractors, we're helpful because we have a good understanding of the entire channel.
- Other Industry Pros: Consultants and companies in other parts of the supply chain, including homebuilders, remodelers, engineers, and management consultants. For these types of companies, the needs are usually centered on cost-effective lead generation. Creating a consistent lead-stream can create a manageable backlog of work – which is often the key to a project-based business.